Our practice comprises a nationally recognized team of patent professionals who address the full range of legal issues faced by today’s best technology companies, including large scale litigation, advanced patent portfolio management and counseling for both acquisitions and licensing.
The technological experience of our bench of talent allows us to stay abreast of how to best protect our clients’ IP assets as they broaden the scope of their products and offerings. As outside counsel with practical legal and scientific experience, we help clients build, manage, capitalize on, and protect, their intellectual property portfolios.
We currently represent technology companies, in both the U.S. and abroad, in the following areas:
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Network Software and Systems
- Semiconductor Manufacture
- Camera and Video Processing Technology
- Computer Remote Access Technology
- Parallel Processing Architecture
- Enterprise Systems – Big Data
- Internet and Related E-commerce
- Cell Phone/Smartphone Technologies
- Smartphone Software Apps
- Web User Interface Technology
- Geo-spatial Tracking Technology
- Advertising Technology
- Graphic Accelerators and Processors
We are also well-versed in drafting the agreements necessary for our clients’ success. These include:
- Enterprise Software
- SaaS Software
- Patent Licensing
- Technology/software Development
- Technology/software Licensing
Our lawyers are experienced in cross-border and international matters. We have extensive experience in multi-jurisdictional transactions, litigation, and IP-related counseling; giving our clients an edge in product development, product protection, and enforcement of intellectual property rights and risk management.
Our international presence allows us to work effectively for clients in Asia. We can manage IP registration, licensing, transfer and commercialization, litigation and dispute resolution, corporate due diligence, product sourcing, and data privacy and protection.