Lindsey Mann is a senior associate in Troutman Sanders’ Business Litigation, specializing in class action litigation involving consumer finance, unfair competition, civil RICO, and false advertising claims. In addition, Lindsey represents corporate and individual clients in civil litigation in federal and state courts at the trial and appellate levels on a variety of litigation matters involving contract disputes, business torts, ERISA, insurance, environmental, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Counsel to a state-chartered bank in defense of multiple consumer class action lawsuits involving claims for breach of contract, conversion, and usury arising out of the bank’s assessment of overdraft fees on deposit accounts.
- Counsel to an e-cigarette manufacturer in defense of a consumer class action lawsuit involving false advertising claims.
- Counsel to a national utility in defense of a consumer class action lawsuit challenging the assessment and calculation of municipal franchise fees.
- Counsel to a major pharmaceutical company in defense of a national class action lawsuit alleging RICO and various state law claims allegedly arising out of the company’s marketing and promotion of one of its prescription drugs.
- Counsel to a national trucking company in defense of a federal class action lawsuit involving negligence and breach of contract claims.
- Counsel to a major insurance company in defense of a federal class action lawsuit involving Kentucky’s insurance premium taxes.
- Counsel to a major national utility in defense of a federal lawsuit involving alleged violations of the Clean Air Act and in defense of a state lawsuit involving multiple state law claims and over 100 plaintiffs alleging property damage and personal injury as a result of air and groundwater emissions.
- Counsel to a major national insurance company in defense of a multi-million dollar contract dispute with a provider and in defense of multiple ERISA lawsuits involving claims for benefits.
- Counsel to a New York-based enterprise software developer in a multi-million dollar suit arising out of implementation of complex state-wide software solution.
- Counsel to a poultry company in a contract dispute with a poultry processing company and in an employment dispute with a former officer of the company.
Professional and Community Involvement
- State Bar of Georgia
- Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia, Member of the Community Service Committee
Rankings and Recognition
- Barrister, Lamar Inn of Court
- Associate, Troutman Sanders LLP, 2007-present