Lindsey Mann is an associate in Troutman Sanders’ Business Litigation, Class Action Litigation, and Environmental and Toxic Tort Litigation practices. Lindsey represents corporate and individual clients in civil litigation, including class actions, in federal and state courts at the trial and appellate levels. Lindsey’s practice includes a variety of litigation matters involving contract disputes, business torts, environmental claims, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Lindsey’s class action experience includes the defense of a state-chartered bank in multiple class action suits involving claims for breach of contract, conversion, and usury arising out of the bank’s assessment of overdraft fees on deposit accounts.
- Lindsey’s class action experience also includes the defense of a national trucking company in a federal class action lawsuit involving negligence and breach of contract claims and the defense of a major insurance company in a federal class action lawsuit involving Kentucky’s insurance premium taxes.
- Lindsey also has experience defending environmental claims, including the defense of a major national utility in a federal lawsuit involving alleged violations of the Clean Air Act and in a state lawsuit involving multiple state law claims and over 100 plaintiffs alleging property damage and personal injury as a result of air and groundwater emissions.
- Lindsey’s experience includes numerous business disputes, including representation of a major national insurance company in a multi-million dollar contract dispute with a provider, representation of a New York-based enterprise software developer in a multi-million dollar suit arising out of implementation of complex state-wide software solution, and representation of a major poultry company in a contract dispute with a poultry processing company and in an employment dispute with a former officer of the company.
Professional and Community Involvement
- State Bar of Georgia
- Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia, Member of the Community Service Committee
Rankings and Recognition
- Barrister, Lamar Inn of Court
- Associate, Troutman Sanders LLP, 2007-present