Ben Fisher is an associate in the Raleigh and Portland offices of Troutman Sanders. His core real estate practice spans several practice areas, focusing on commercial real estate development, leasing, land use, finance, and energy.
- Representation of Fortune 50 national retailers in the acquisition and financing of stand-alone tracts for new locations and expansions.
- Representation of Fortune 50 national retailers in the leasing of new anchor tenant spaces and assumption of existing leases.
- Representation of real estate developers in the refinancing and acquisition of existing shopping centers and malls.
- Representation of Fortune 50 energy company in the acquisition of solar panel farms.
- Representation of Fortune 50 national retailers in entry into, and ultimately successful completion of, “Brownfield” environmental remediation and wetlands mitigation.
- Representation of utility companies in the acquisition and condemnation of real estate.
- Co-Author, "Dealing with Debt Consolidation Companies: A Creditor's Perspective," Legal Insights, September 2002.
Professional and Community Involvement
- North Carolina Bar Association, 2002-Present
- Commercial Law League of America, 2003-Present
Rankings and Recognition
- Selected as a Rising Star in Real Estate in the 2010-2012 editions of North Carolina Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics and Charlotte Magazine.
- Associate, Troutman Sanders LLP, 2004-present
- Associate, Smith, Debnam, Narron, Wyche Saintsing & Myers, L.L.P., 2002-2004